Get a Denver CO furnace tune up from the best HVAC company in the Denver Colorado area, Torreys Peak Mechanical. Your furnace has a lot of functions in your residence or commercial building. For one, they act as a heating unit and keep your space warm when it’s cold outside. In addition to that, it acts as a water heater and provides hot water for your space.
So, if something happened to your furnace right at this moment, you might be stuck with no heat and no hot water. These are two things that you don’t want to be without, especially if it’s cold outside. With that being said, it’s time that you start thinking about the last time that your furnace had a maintenance service completed, also known as a tune-up.
If you’re thinking about it and you don’t think that a service has been done, then it’s definitely time to get one. Instead of panicking and searching for an HVAC company that will come in, call on the experts at Torreys Peak Mechanical. They have years of experience completing tune-ups and even repairs and complete the service in no time.
With that being said, call Torreys Peak Mechanical and schedule an appointment for a maintenance service.
Denver CO Furnace Tune Up Services
A tune-up for your furnace can look like two different kinds of services. You can have a technician come in, and as they take an assessment of your furnace, they notice that a couple of things need to be repaired. In this case, your service has turned into a furnace repair. On the other hand, a technician assesses and just completes the essential maintenance tasks and tells you that everything is fine.
Both of these are considered at tune-ups; it just depends on how well your furnace is functioning. It is recommended that a tune-up should be completed on your furnace every year. This is especially recommended if you have a gas furnace, and there are several reasons for that. But the reality is that you may not remember that you need to get it done.
You can say that you’ll set a reminder for it or put it in your calendar, but it is possible for you to still forget. This is why you should get this service completed with Torreys Peak. The great thing about getting a service like this with us is that you don’t remember to call for this service. Our team can schedule the tune-up for the same time next year. And will give you a courtesy reminder call when that time comes.
So, every year a certified technician checks your home’s heating system or how well your furnace is running. Tasks completed during this time include filter changes and others. Check out the reason attached to the importance of maintenance. It’s always good to have this knowledge in the back of your mind.
Why a Maintenance Service on your Furnace is Important
The same way that you take your vehicle for maintenance is the same way your furnace needs maintenance. So, with that being said, you’re probably thinking, why is this service needed? There are four reasons for getting a furnace tune-up.
- Think about how well your furnace functioned when you first got it. In order for it to continue working that smoothly and efficiently somethings need to be changed and watched over yearly. Some parts of your furnace tend to wear out easier than others, so it’s essential to attend to those before they cause a bigger problem.
- On the same line of working efficiently, the more frequent your furnace is tuned up, the less failure risk you have. This basically means that you don’t have to worry about your furnace giving up on you anytime soon. That is because if anything were malfunctioning, it would have been caught already.
- When you have a furnace that isn’t struggling to function, it uses less energy, and that saves you money on your energy bill. This is like two benefits in one because you are adding energy efficiency to saving money.
- As we mentioned earlier, those with a gas furnace must complete this service once a year. Where there is gas, there is carbon monoxide. As you may know, carbon monoxide doesn’t have a smell, so if that happens to be leaking, it’s harmful to those inside the building. So, keep your family safe and ensure that there is no carbon monoxide leak.
Take into consideration all of these reasons. Know that essentially this is a benefit to you, and it is there to keep you and your space safe. So, when you’re ready, call on the best HVAC company to tune up your furnace.
Trust us At Torreys Peak Mechanical
Now that you have the information needed to complete a tune-up service, it’s time to get it done. We know there are many HVAC companies in the Denver area, but there is only one company that you can trust. Torreys Peak Mechanical has been servicing furnaces for over 30 years. This means that experience and time have only been on our time, and that is something we believe in.
The HVAC industry is always advancing and because of that, having experience and staying up to date is essential. So, know that this is what you’re getting when you choose us. In addition, our technicians make the difference in our services. When you call for a service, the technicians are who come to visit and provide the service, and if they don’t do a great job, that doesn’t look good on us.
With that being said, rest assured that our technicians are professionals and always act that way. So, when they visit, expect nothing but the best customer service. They take their time to explain what needs to be explained and let you know what was done. This is why you can trust our team and us. So, when you’re ready for a Denver CO furnace tune up, call on the HVAC technicians at Torreys Peak Mechanical.
Facts about Denver, CO
- The city of Denver has the most walkable Downtown in the United States
- Denver is also known as the Mile High City because it is precisely a mile high
- Over 700,000 residents are in the city